Dear Customer, before placing an order, you have the right to negotiate any provisions of the contract with our company Angel Bright Jewelry, hereinafter referred to “the Seller”. You also have the right to change the provisions of the following terms and conditions. Suggested changes must be negotiated beforehand, written and directed to the following address: Biżuteria Angel Bright ul. Spokojna 15a, 55-093 Brzezia Łąka. In the event of the Customer’s resignation from the possibility to conclude a contract by means of individual negotiations, the following terms and applicable law shall apply.
I. GENERAL TERMS
1. The online store, located on the website www.angelbright.pl, allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. The www.angelbright.pl store is run by the company:
Biżuteria Angel Bright
ul. Spokojna 15a
55-093 Brzezia Łąka
tel. : +48 504 132 837 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for correspondence is:
ul. Spokojna 15a
55-093 Brzezia Łąka
tel. : +48 504 132 837
3. By placing an Order in in the online store www.angelbright.pl , the Customer is deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
II. The procedure for placing and processing orders
4. The buyer may be an adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as “Customer”
5. The order can be placed using <Add product to the basket> function and then via the “Order” button. In order to be able to carry out correctly the order procedure, it would be best to set up a user account, thanks to which you can also observe the status of the order. Such an individual account enables next purchases without the necessity of re-entering the data. It also gives the opportunity to get discounts based on the value of purchases made. See the “Delivery Price List”. Of course, one-off purchase can be done without registration and login.
6. The main condition for the order completion is correct data filling along with valid e-mail address and telephone number which will enable to confirm the order.
7. The orders can be placed 24 hours a day and all year round. Orders placed on working days after 1 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and during holidays – will be processed next working day.
8. If circumstances arise that make it impossible to complete the order completely or temporarily, the Seller reserves the right to suspend the order completion – the Seller undertakes to notify the Customer immediately about the situation.
9. Orders with incorrectly filled contact data fields (invalid e-mail address or no telephone number) will not be accepted.
10. The Seller reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
11. Prices of goods in the online store www.angelbright.pl are in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT (gross price).
12. The Seller issues a receipt or invoice without VAT for the purchased goods. To receive an invoice when ordering, please select the VAT invoice option and fill in correctly the company’s data together with NIP (taxpayer identification number).
Some products may be distributed via THSoft Tomasz Hutnik with its registered office in Brzezie Łąka, ul. Spokojna 15a, NIP 8991021940. In this case, THSoft assumes all obligations under this contract. The transfer of customer’s personal data to THSoft will take place only for the purpose of selling such a product. The THSoft company does not store Customers’ personal data, except for the necessary data on VAT invoices.
The purchased product along with the sales document chosen by the Customer (invoice / receipt) is sent by the carrier selected by the Customer to the address provided by the Customer in the order form.
III. Returns and Complaints Policy
13. If you wish to return the product purchased at www.angelbright.pl, you may send it back to the Seller’s address: Angel Bright Jewelry ul. Spokojna 15a, 55-093 Brzezia Łąka
14. The Purchaser, being a Consumer, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Customer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the date of expiry of 14 days period.
15. In case of effective withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, the contract is considered void. Both the Seller and the Ordering Party are obliged to return mutual benefits. The Customer is obliged to return the purchased Goods immediately, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days. The goods should be returned in unchanged state.
16. The Seller will without delay, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract submitted by the Customer, return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the item, and if the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of the Consumer Law.
17. The Customer bears the costs of returning the items.
18. The customer takes responsibility for a decrease in the value of the goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
19. In the case of traditional bank transfers, the refund for the returned goods will be made to the bank account indicated by the Customer or, if the Customer does not have his own bank account, by postal order to the address provided by the Customer.
20. The right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely is not entitled to the consumer in respect of following contracts: (1) the provision of services, if the Seller has entirely provided the service with explicit consent of the consumer who was informed before the beginning of the service that he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract after finishing the service; (2) when the price or payment depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract; (3) in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs; (4) in which the subject of the service is a commodity which is subject to quick deterioration or has a short shelf-life; (5) in which the object of the service is a product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery; (6) in which the object of the provision are goods which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items; (7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control; (8) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the Seller should come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those required by the consumer or supplies goods other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is granted to the consumer in respect of additional services or goods; (9) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; (10) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement; (11) concluded through a public auction; (12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract designates a day or period of service provision; (13) for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the service started with explicit consent of the consumer before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract and after informing him by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
21. Complaints related to the product and other complaints related to the operation of the online store www.angelbright.pl can be submitted, for example: in writing to the following address: Biżuteria Angel Bright ul. Spokojna 15a, 55-093 Brzezia Łąka or in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
It is recommended to include in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity; (2) requests; and (3) the contact details of the complainant – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller.
The requirements in the sentence above are only a recommendation and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints not based on the recommended description of the complaint.
22. The Seller will respond to the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Lack of the Seller’s response in the above-mentioned period means that the Seller considered the complaint justified.
23. The customer who is a consumer has the following sample ways for out-of-court dealing with complaints and redress: asking for arbitral consumer court and voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the customer and the seller.
24. Complaints regarding mechanical damage caused during transport will be considered on the basis of the complaint protocol prepared in the presence of the delivery agent.
25. Returns or complaints should be sent by registered mail, in a cardboard box or a bubble envelope, so that they will not be damaged during transport.
AN EXAMPLE OF REFUND FOR GOODS
The Purchaser, being a Consumer, has the right to return the products purchased via the Internet (withdrawal from the contract) within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Customer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier.
First name and last name: ………………………………………………………….
Receipt number, date of issue (if in possession): ……………………………………………
Returned product: ………………………………………………………………………
I am asking for a refund to bank account number……………………………..
belonging to ………………………………………………………
(to be filled in if the account owner is not the person who returns the product)
…………. ……………. …………..
(place, date) (signature)
V. Final provisions
26. The seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) and the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. The customer giving his personal data when placing the order to the Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order. The customer has the right to view, correct, update and delete their personal data at any time, giving notice of your decision to the store administrator.
27. These regulations constitute an integral part of sales contracts concluded electronically by the store with customers. The Regulations are available to Customers via the website.
28. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish civil law will be applied.
The www.angelbright.pl store, including its structure, layout, texts, photos and graphics, and presented works are the exclusive property of Angel Bright and are legally protected in accordance with the Act of Law of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 80, item 904, as amended) .15. No part of this website may be distributed, copied, either in electronic publications (including other websites) or in printed form, without the consent of the Angel Bright Jewelery.
Welcome and enjoy your shopping